Weight loss made easy!
You only need to know 2 ways to burn the fat! The rest of the information is “TMI” or too much information.
1) DIET – Reducing caloric intake. Eating less.
2) EXERCISE – Moving. Burning calories.
Combine DIET and EXERCISE with the golden weight loss rule.
3,500 calories = 1 pound of fat.
You want to lose 1 pound? Read below to see how!
1) Diet: Eat 3,500 less calories in one week = Lose 1 pound!
Example: Reduce 500 calories from your diet 7 days a week and you lost a pound. -500 calories x 7 days = -3,500 calories aka 1 pound lost!
2) Exercise: Move or workout to BURN 500 calories a day x 7 days a week to lose 1 pound!
-500 calories x 7 days = -3,500 calories aka 1 pound lost!
Combine DIET and EXERCISE to lose weight!
Exercise 250 calories worth per day and diet 250 calories per day x 7 days to lose 1 pound!
– 250 calories (diet) x 7 days COMBINED WITH -250 calories (exercise) x 7 days = 3,500 total!
Guess what? Want to lose 2 pounds of fat (Suggested max weight loss per week)
Combine any amount of exercise and diet to remove 7,000 calories from your body in a week to lose 2 pounds!
It really is that simple!
I offer a routine that will work for you!
Try my VIDEO Workouts based on over 4,000 successful client training hours!