You probably came to this website looking for workout guidance. I am here to help.
Over 18 years ago I picked up my first weight and taught myself how to exercise. I have spent the past 16 years of my professional career helping people just like you improve their health by learning how to safely start and maintain personal exercise programs.
I have spent numerous years studying and applying the latest strategies in weight loss, strength training, cardiovascular and flexibility routines, and wellness models to compliment any client goals. My broad knowledge base and professionalism makes me fully capable of creating highly individualized workout programs and exercise routines. My client’s ages range from 14-93. I have worked with a wide variety of individuals including: athletes (young and old), stay-at-home moms, college students, professionals and people who have been diagnosed with diabetes, multiple sclerosis, cancer, eating disorders, depression, anxiety, obesity and more. Every one of these clients found the perfect workout program! Are you ready for yours?
I am both happy and thankful to have trained and helped well over 500 individuals. Will you be the next? 🙂
I have enjoyed working in college gyms and corporate (for-profit) gyms as a personal trainer and gym manager. My career has also allowed me to help others in private personal training studios, client’s homes, and surprisingly as the Wellness Director for a prominent Columbus area retirement community! That’s right, you can even exercise well into your 90’s: I have many youthful retirees who joined my early morning swimming classes! Now it is your turn to improve your health!
As a proud member of The National Academy of Sports Medicine as well as American Council on Exercise, I keep current with new studies, fitness and nutrition trends and training modifications and improvements. (Coming soon: Gymmenu.com)
Some of my beliefs:
– Every person deserves equal access to basic fitness knowledge.
– The personal training industry, created in the 1970’s, has many flaws directly preventing people from accessing professional fitness guidance they desperately need.
– FitnessPatterns.com is the Future of Fitness; modernizing a dated fitness industry dominated by high price barriers, pushy sales tactics, and customer confusion.
– With my help, more people can to learn how to exercise!
As a proud Army Veteran, I will provide the discipline and techniques you need to change your life forever! You can do it; just set your mind to it and make time!
My professional certifications:
– ACE Certified Personal Trainer
– ACE Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Consultant
– NASM Certified Personal Trainer
– B.S. Exercise Science – Ohio State University
– B.A. Strategic Communications – Ohio State University
– U.S. Army Veteran
– Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Certified American Red Cross
I have an infectious positive attitude and love what I do. My goal is to motivate, educate, empower and inspire people with knowledge and unlimited energy!
Contact me below with business inquiries, comments, or questions!
“I envision a day where every person on Earth has equal access to professional workout guidance.
I make this vision a reality by empowering you to exercise with essential workout knowledge.”
– Justin Stobbs